046. A 2020 Review: What worked, what didn't, and taking imperfect action


046. A 2020 Review: What worked, what didn't, and taking imperfect action


Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify


In today’s episode we share a little 2020 review for SHExSHINES. Hear some incredible wins and also some things that didn’t work so well. You’ll learn how we continued to take imperfect action, in the midst of a global pandemic and civil rights movement, and the lessons we learned to continue to grow while serving our community.


Moving into this new year, we want to encourage you to begin taking action. Advice is great, but the best way to learn something and improve it, is to get the experience and realtime feedback. If you’re waiting for perfect action, where something is 100%, you’ll be waiting forever. Take that “Imperfect action” - if something is 80% right, remember: the other 20% wont do much more for you except waste a lot of your time-- time that could be better spent getting out there and actually serving others!


We talk about:


Mistakes we made in 2020 and what didn't work in our business
Some major wins and how we got there
The importance in business foundations, a vision, and your company values
How to pivot to serve your community


Resources from this episode:



Show Notes:

  • What didn’t go well

  • Content

  • Collabs/Features

  • Time management

  • What went well

  • Launching the podcast

  • Launching The SXS Show

  • Collaborating with all the amazing guests in the ever-growing SXS Academy

  • Systemizing and defining our roles

  • Pivoting with events



Don’t forget to leave a review/comment and let us know how we can support you during this time.


Join our text community & text us 2021 at our personal number, 215-608-3002, and we'll send you some free business tools! Can't wait to chat.





Connect with us!

visit | instagram | podcast | pinterest | linkedin




#SHExSHINES #podcast #theshexshinespodcast #sxspodcast #sxsacademy #womenspodcast #businesspodcast #entrepreneurpodcast #multipassionate #mediakitcreation #inspirationalwomen #womenownedbusiness #impostersyndrome #newyoutubers #onlinecourse #goalsetting #brandingtips #collaborationovercompetition #businessplan #elevatorpitch #contentcreation #girlsquad #brandyourself #businessmeeting #phillyinfluencers #austininfluencers #influencermarketing #marketingstrategy #goalgetters #confidenceboost #confidencetips #balancingtips #balanced #moneytips #squadgoals #arkansasbloggers #Nycgirl #nycbloggers #timemanagement #ROI #yearinreview #2021goals #2021


connect with @shexshines

© 2019 SHE x SHINES, LLP; designed with love by The Shine Studio          Questions / hello@shexshines.com

  • @shexshines
  • @shexshines on Facebook
  • SHE x SHINES on Pinterest